Wow…, it’s been two weeks since I’ve been so busy with my life and forgot to write on this blog.
Now it’s time for me to write again and my first post today is about Liebster Award.
I want to say thank you so much to Sliced Science for passing me this nomination 😀
You should follow his blog. Great photos, great reading. I like the concept cause I love science.
Okay, back to the award.
As part of the award, there are a couple of rules :
1. Post eleven facts about yourself
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated
3. Choose eleven people to give this award to and link them in your post (with fewer than 200 followers)
4. Go to their page and tell them
5. Remember, no tag backs.
First, I will write 11 facts about me.
1. My real name means “Happy” but I rarely smile or laugh. No happy image on my face. Hehe…
2. I like red color. So bright, so brave.
3. I dream to have Johnny Depp as my uncle.
4. I used to have seven blogs but then I deleted all of them.
5. I love Pinterest. Great website. A lot of great pictures.
6. I’m so Sagittarius.
7. I never know my blood type but I think I’m an A blood.
8. I hate betrayal more than anything.
9. Melodrama is my favorite genre for Korean drama.
10. My cook has a great aroma but tasteless.
11. I wish I could design.
Now, the answer for the questions from Sliced Science :
4 favourite hobbies (and why)?
1. Marathon DVDs.
I love watching movie and drama, especially Korean drama. I have a lot of DVDs in my room. When I have a lot of time, I will watch one series of drama (usually 16 episodes) in one day.
2. Reading books and Listening music.
I know. It’s a ‘common’ hobby. I love to read because I could use my imagination. People always have different imagination even though they read the same book. That’s what I love about book. It’s unique.
And that’s also the reason why I love music. You can use your imagination when you’re listening music. And sometimes the music could be the soundtrack of your life.
I think I watch too much drama.
If you love watching movies and reading books, I think it’s so normal if you love to write too. But before reading books and watching dramas, writing is my first hobby. I never have a dream before, but I dream about being a writer. I want to write script and novel. Yes, that’s my only dream.
I love craft. I love to make cross stitch, paper quilt, origami, paper craft, etc. I love doing creative things and hope that I can live in creative world. And that’s why I love design. Cause it’s creative.
3 destinations you would like to visit?
It’s an area in Seoul, South Korea. This area is known as the music area. A lot of indie artist perform there. I love indie music from Korean artist like Tearliner, Zitten, Low-End Project, My Aunt Mary, etc. I like listening their songs rather than listening K-pop, though I love G-Dragon from Bigbang. Hehe.
2. Anywhere in Japan.
I don’t have to explain why. I just love Japan. Period.
3. Karimunjawa, Indonesia.
It’s in my country. It consists of some islands. A lot of people say that Karimunjawa was so beautiful, the sea was so blue, the sand was so white, the beach was so clean, the water was so clear. That’s the reason why I want to go there though I couldn’t swim nor dive.
2 good memories :
1. Listening Beethoven Symphony no. 9 live in concert…!
I won’t forget that day. The best experience in my life ever. The best music ever composed. I have a little problem with someone, but I now try to forgive her completely because she’s the one who invited me to that concert so I could listen that great music live.
2. Another good memory in my life is when I write on this blog and a lot of people like it. I never thought someone would like my blog and even give me any nomination award. So, thank you so much.
1 one reason why you blog :
Sharing is a good thing. I blog because I want to share with people about things I like. And in this blog I share with you my taste of design.
Next, my 11 questions for the nominees:
1. What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
2. What’s your favorite movie?
3. What’s your favorite song?
4. What do you hate in this world?
5. Does blogging mean a lot to you?
6. Does blogging make you happy?
7. What’s your favorite post that you’ve wrote?
8. What’s your favorite blog?
9. Can you live without writing?
10. What do you think when you find out that you’re nominated?
11. Mention one person you want to write on your blog?
Last, to pass the Liebster Award on, I nominate :
Congratulations…! Happy Blogging 😀